Dr. R.P.Centre for Ophthalmic Sciences A.I.I.M.S, New Delhi
Dr. R.P.Centre for Ophthalmic Sciences A.I.I.M.S
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Centre for Ophthalmic Sciences has been recognized as the Apex Organisation by the Government of India under the National Programme for the Control of Blindness.
The Centre also assists the Ministry of Health in short term and long term planning and evaluation of the programme. It undertakes and plans epidemiological investigations and provides technical leadership to the entire nation.
The Centre is actively collaborating with various National and International agencies like ICMR, WHO and others in various fields of clinical, applied and basic research. It has also been designated as a WHO Collaborating Centre.
- To stimulate research in Ophthalmology at its highest level.
- To develop a pattern of post graduate education in Ophthalmology.
- To undertake training of the Ophthalmologists, Optometrists etc.
- To create facilities for the training of health personnel in Preventive Ophthalmology.
- To provide facilities for research in Ophthalmology - Clinical research, Experimental research, Development of new instruments and appliances (diagnostic and therapeutic).
- To provide facilities for the training of personnel for the rehabilitation of the blind.
- To provide facilities for refresher courses in ophthalmology for practising ophthalmologists and general practitioners.
- To provide facilities for the training, organisation and research in Eye Bank, including corneal grafting and tissue transplantation.
Contact Listings Owner Form
Dr. R.P.Centre for Ophthalmic Sciences A.I.I.M.S, New Delhi 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.